- [S108] Barbara Watkins Blanco.
- [S9] 1930 United States Census.
- [S449] E, Virginia, U.S. Deaths & Burial Index 1853-1917, Film No 2048575, 1940 United States Census.
- [S24] Miscellaneous, Copy of the document from Sussex County, VA records #1816-222A.
This is to certify that I have no wish or desire to take the administration of my Husband's Estate but leave it in the breast of the Worshipful Court of Sussex County to appoint whom they may think proper. Given under my hand this 3rd day of September 1816.
Note: Document appears to be witnessed by Martha Watkins and Thomas Watkins (unclear who these could have been)
- [S24] Miscellaneous, Copy of the document from Sussex County, VA records #1816-222.
KNOW ALL ME BY THESE PRESENTS, That we Peter Booth, William (?) Nicholson and Howell Nicholson are held and firmly bound unto John Cargill, John Parrott, Thomas Hunt and Howell Seaborn, GENTLEMEN, Justices of Sussex County Court now sitting, in the sum of One thousand Dollars: payment whereof well and truly to be made unto the said Justices and their successors, we bind ourselves, our heirs, executors and administrators jointly and severally firmly by these presents --- Sealed with our seals and dated this 3rd day of October 1816.
THE CONDITION OF THIS OBLIGATION IS, That if the said Peter Booth admidistrator [sic] of the goods, chattels, and credits of Amos Watkins deceased, do make a true and perfect inventory of all and singular the goods, chattels and credits of the said deceased which have or shall come to the hands, possession or knowledge of him the said Peter Booth or in the hands or possession of any other person or persons for him and the same so made, do exhibit into the County Court of Sussex, when he shall be thereto required by the said Court, and such goods chattels and credits do well and truly administer according to law, and further do make a just and true account of the
- [S472] Ancestry.com, Virginia, Deaths and Burials Index, 1853-1917 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011. , Ancestry.com.
- [S127] James C. Watkins.