This cemetery was established by the Short Creek Monthly Meeting Quakers, which was split off from the Concord Monthly Meeting in 1804. The Meeting House is in Mount Pleasant and still exists.
(Photo taken 10/2012.)
(1817 - 1863)
Husband of Deborah Watkins Gill
|Located||Samuel GILL (d. 1863)
This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by Doug Watkins.