Westland Cemetery is located on county road 28 just South of Pickrelltown. It is across the road from the old Quaker meeting house( Society of Friends) built there about 1826. It still stands today July 3 2009 but is used as a private home.
|Achsah Paxton Green
(1813 - 1867)
The first wife of Elias Green
|Located||Achsah PAXTON (d. 11 Feb 1867)
|John Green and Mary Ann Watkins Green
John (1810 - 1899)
Mary Ann (1814 - 1884)
|Located||John GREEN (d. 21 Jun 1889)
Mary Ann WATKINS (d. 26 Nov 1884)
|Lurena Marmon Watkins
(1814 - 1852)
Wife of Ira Watkins
although the stone appears to read wife of J. Watkins
|Located||Lurana MARMON (d. 29 Aug 1852)
This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by Doug Watkins.